(Because I’m kinda bored and it’s Saturday.)
20+ Really Interesting Questions to Ask a Girl You like.
1. “What is something you have tried, but will never do again?”
Sushi. I know lots of people who love it, I tried really hard to love it too. However, I barely like seafood on a good day. I find I only enjoy cooked and breaded fish. I don’t care for other seafood (shrimp, oysters and other suchlike). I think I just grew up without much seafood and have never developed a taste for it in large quantities. (Indian food and Mexican food however….Yummy)
2. “What quirky habit do you have?”
I talk to myself quite a lot. The worst part is that I tend to say really weird things whilst doing so, um….I might be THAT girl.
3. “Who is your best friend?”
Kazza Mazoo. (Sometimes I call her Kazza Kazoo) 🙂 She lives in Australia and we’ve never actually met in person, yet. We have been friends more than 5 yrs now.
4. “What is the one thing you did in your past you wish you could undo?
Um….I regret nothing. I blush, from time to time, but never regret.
5. “What is your biggest fear?”
Speaking without thinking and hurting someone. Hurting someone’s heart is unforgivable. I have a temper and have worked extremely hard to never cause others emotional scars. I get really upset when I let my temper get the best of me.
6. “What is the one place in the world you wish you lived in?”
Tie between Santa Fe,New Mexico and San Francisco, CA
7. “Would you rather be loved or have a lot of money?”
Loved. Money is something you can never feel you have enough of. Love is something you give to others and end up with more than you began with.
8. “What is the happiest memory from your childhood?”
Movie Theatre watching The Neverending Story for the first time. I discovered the magic of a good story.
9. “What is the most embarrassing moment of your life?”
I don’t really stay embarrassed. To be embarrassed you need to give others power over you. I have been momentarily embarrassed, but I shake it off pretty quickly. I can’t remember any memorable ones at the moment really.
10. “What would your dream date be like?”
Date trip to a park where they have walk paths, live music, kids playing, people walking dogs, and tasty food stalls. Return home to watch a nostalgic movie while eating dessert, turn off all the lights and talk while lying on the floor with pillows under our heads. Finish up by falling asleep still talking.
11. “What would you change about your personality & look?”
I like me, just as I am. I want to always be a better me today, than I was yesterday.
12. “Who has influenced you the most in your life?”
This will sound dorky but…Many characters in books that I admire. They taught me about being true to the good inside you. That inner voice and subtle example of knowing your personal convictions through committed thinking.
13. “What is something you used to do as a child that you wish you could still do?”
Uneven parallel bars.
14. “What is the worst thing about dating?”
All of it. I prefer stealth dating without my knowledge because dating makes me incredibly nervous. A smart man will one day make me love him without my realizing what he’s up to. I’m dorky like that. I get in my own way.
15. “What is the one career you would love to enter?”
Writer. I like fictional writing but think I might really enjoy travel blogging if I could get paid for it.
16. “Are you close with your family?”
I’m not super close to them really. I lived away from my family for 13 years before moving back here. I’m a lot closer to my created family of friends and acquaintances.
17. “What is the one movie that influenced your life the most?”
I mentioned it already “The Neverending Story”
18. “Where is the one place in the world you feel safe?”
My grandma’s bed.
19. “What is the one thing you want to experience before you die?”
Meeting my Twin Flame.
20. “What is your ultimate goal in life?”
To learn, to feel, to share, to grow.
21. “What do you think is your best feature?”