My name is Bex
I started this blog in 2008 as a way to express my poetry and writing.
This is what I look like:
Instagram: Nectarfizz (very, very random content)
Reddit: Nectarfizz (I only use it to read the front page)
A few bits about me:
- I am a bit clumsy. I never met a doorway, corner, or object of furniture I have not bumped into, tripped over, or otherwise impaled myself on.
- I am dyslexic.
- I am an Introvert, so most of the time, the only way I can write honestly on here, is to pretend no one is reading it.
- I am an Intuitive.
- I have a strange love of collecting postcards and bookmarks.
- I eat books. Ok, not really..but I read them pretty dern fast.
- I love writing but have the worst handwriting ever forged by a left-handed woman.
- I love swedish fish and root beer. A LOT.
- I have an obsessive love of trees that borders on treehugging.
- I am a Taoist, which is most associated with the Yin-Yang symbol but is really much, much, more.
- I am a Transcendentalist. Which means I have two philosophies I believe in. They strangely compliment one another.
- I am not a skinny chick and I have curves.
- I have hair that resembles a nest for rabid caterpillars.
- I have freckles..lots of freckles. GAH!
- My Sun is Capricorn, My Moon is Virgo, and my Rising is Gemini…(which makes me the only type of Capricorn that is chatty)
- My personality Type is classified as INFP. It took awhile to correctly classify myself, but now I know it’s correct, because it’s a perfect fit.
- My Numerology Life Path # is 7.
- I wear glasses.
- I have the type of humor that makes Norton Graham the man I would most likely be watching if I were in the UK right now.
- I have never seen an episode of Johnathan Creek, Doctor Who, or QI, I didn’t love.
- I think Chuck, Psych,Raising Hope, and Monk are the funniest shows ever birthed by sitcoms.
- I love Science Fiction.
- I love Paranormal Creatures, Science fiction characters, and Mythical beasts.
- I love those slutty Paranormal Romance novels no one admits they love.
- and last but never least: there is no such thing as too much pumpkin pie.